Skip to content
January 10, 2023
More CBD Infused Gummy Recipes
- ½ cup Water
- 3 tbsp Stevia Stevia
- 2.5 tbsp Gelatin
- ½ tsp Powdered Flavoring
- ¼ tsp Vitamin C Powder
- 12 ml CBD Oil Tincture
- 1/4 tsp Powdered Fruit
- Pour the water into the saucepan and place the pan on your stove burner. Set your stove burner on the lowest setting.
- Add in the stevia, powdered flavoring, and vitamin C powder. Mix with your whisk for 1-2 minutes until fully incorporated.
- Add the CBD Oil and mix.
- Begin pouring in your gelatin slowly, a little at a time, while continuing to mix with your wire whisk.
- Once your gelatin is fully incorporated and you have a smooth mixture, remove the sauce pan from the heat.
- Using the disposable pipette, begin to fill your silicone gummy mold with your CBD gummy mixture.
- Let sit for 15 minutes at room temperature, then put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to finish curing.
- Pull them from the refrigerator and remove them from the silicone mold, placing them into a mason jar or any other container with a lid to keep them fresh!
- Enjoy your CBD Gummies!
- Measuring cups
- Wire Whisk
- Disposable Pipettes
- Gummy Bear Mold or Other Silicone Mold
- Peppermint CBD Chocolate Bars
- How to make CBD hard candy