The classic cocktail gets a fresh, laid-back spin thanks to a few drops of CBD.
Created by Lenard Mokus for Adriaen Block(opens in new tab), Astoria, NY.
- 1 oz. Cocchi Americano (substitute: dry vermouth)
- 1 oz. dry sherry
- 1 oz. Floc de Gascogne (substitute: apertif wine)
- Angostura bitters
- CBD tincture
- orange peel
- Fill a cocktail mixer with ice and a few dashes of bitters.
- Add Cocchi Americano, dry sherry, and Floc de Gascogne and stir for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled glass over one large ice cube; garnish with orange peel.
- Top with droplets of CBD tincture.