- 25-50 mg/2-3 tablespoons of CBD Oil tincture (or as desired).
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 500 ml/ 2 cups of water
- ½ tablespoons of raspberry, orange, lime, or vanilla extract (optional)
- Food coloring (optional)
- In a bowl, combine sugar, syrup, and water.
- Transfer it to a large saucepan over medium heat. Place the candy thermometer in the pot and let the mixture boil.
- Slowly stir until the mixture reaches 250° F and the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Stop stirring and let the mixture reach approximately 300° F.
- Once this happens, pour in the cannabis tincture, food coloring, and flavor extract. Stir until combined.
- When the mixture reaches 310° F, remove the thermometer and the pot from the heat and pour it into the candy molds or baking sheet. You have to do this as fast as possible because it sets extremely quickly. Remember, hot sugar burns, so be careful.
- Candy thermometer
- Glass bowl
- Large saucepan/pot
- Candy mold or baking tray
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
-If the hard candies are cloudy or foamy looking: once the mixture is taken off the heat, let it sit for 30 seconds until all foam has gone down before pouring into molds.
- Let it cool at room temperature. Do not place the candy in the freezer or refrigerator. It will harden once it cools.
- Once the hard candy has cooled, you can lightly coat them in icing sugar to prevent them from sticking to each other when packaged.
- Store them in a glass or metal container in a cool, dry place.