Do we have any cheesecake aficionados out there? Good, because this sugar-free CBD oil recipe is, at the same time, a truly tantalizing dessert. It gets creamy texture thanks to the combination of cream cheese and almond milk, and a cookie crunch from cacao and almond mixture.
* By: My Tiny Laguna Kitchen
- ½ cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or clarified butter
Cream Cheese Filling:
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of vanilla bean paste
- 5 full droppers of CBD oil
Image Credit: My Tiny Laguna Kitchen
- For the dough: Preheat the oven to 300 F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa, vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder. Add the egg along with coconut oil and stir well until combined.
- Scoop out the cookies and place each piece on a prepared sheet of parchment paper. They should be about 1–2 inches wide when pressed down.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 12–15 minutes or until they get crispy.
- Let the cookies cool down to room temperature. They will crisp up as they lose the heat, so don’t panic if they are softer at the beginning.
- For the filling: Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix until smooth.
- Fold in half of the crumbled cookies and stir until well incorporated.
- Scoop out one ball of the cheesecake filling and empty the scoop right on top of the remaining cookie crumbles. Roll to make sure the cream cheese mass is covered in the cookies.
- Move your cheesecake bites to the freezer (or fridge if you don’t mind waiting a bit longer). Serve cold.