- 2-3 oz. of Cranberry Ginger Ale (or Ginger Ale mixed with Cranberry juice)
- A couple of drops of Tasty Hemp Oil: Spearmint Flavored CBD oil drops (available in 300 mg or 1000 mg of CBD per 1 oz.)
- 1 oz. of simple syrup or Mint simple syrup (Coffee syrup dispensers)
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- Candy Cane for stir stick/garnish
- A sprig of mint and fresh pine
Modification Note: You can use simple syrup because the minty flavor comes from the spearmint flavored CBD oil, but for extra mintiness, you can use peppermint or Mint simple syrup. Similarly, to retain the Candy Cane aspect of the Candy Cane julep, it’s best to use a red-colored drink like Cranberry Ginger Ale, but the CBD infused drink recipe is very versatile, and you can switch it up however you’d like.
- Add the syrup and CBD oil to the bottom of a glass.
- Add your crushed ice.
- Fill to the rim with the Ginger Ale.
- Add your candy cane stir stick to mix the syrup and CBD oils around.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and fresh pine for the holiday upgrade.